Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/8/2006 6:40:44 AM EST
What the heck?

Do ya cram it into your carrier?

Whats next?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:32:24 AM EST
got a link?

i know they make buffers for ak's but didnt know they make one for the ar. usually aftermarket buffer rubbers that are offered replace the tip of the buffer not crammed into the carrier.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:13:34 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/8/2006 11:14:09 AM EST by XHairs]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:29:36 AM EST
I thought it fir in the carrier at the end?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:43:16 PM EST
FMJ- Nope, its to replace the standard clearish-yellow rubber piece on the end of the standard recoil buffer. It's closer in design to a squash ball than the normal recoil buffer's buffer.

Sorry if that confused you, read it through a couple times.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:44:58 PM EST
Thanks buddy
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:30:46 PM EST
Does it work?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:13:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/8/2006 3:14:44 PM EST by XHairs]

Originally Posted By Gray:
Does it work?

To me, it feels like the standard buffer. But I do shoot different types of ammo so it's kinda hard to really tell.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:30:32 PM EST
dont see how it could change much.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:25:49 AM EST
Top Top