Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2003 10:58:46 AM EDT
I have an accessory rail under my forestock that I slip a vertical grip onto.  Is there a bipod that mounts to an accessory rail so I could install or remove it easily?  Most that I've seen seem to be a permanent installation.

Thanx.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
ARMS, KAC, Bushmaster/Yakee Hill, Fobus, and others all make adapters that allow you to attach a regular bipod.  They're all just a sling swivel adapter with extra surface area to support the bipod.  There's also a version of the Versa-Pod that attaches directly to the rails, which I have and like, but be warned that is't as easily attached and removed as I'd have liked.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 2:39:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanx!  I'm gonna have to stop accessorizing soon so I can save for more guns!
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I have GGG's new bipod on my AR50. It works slick.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:53:03 AM EDT
[#5]
1911a4guy,

does that bipod swivel?

TNX

BulletcatchR
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top