Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2008 9:29:36 PM EDT
Me shootin propane tank with my ar ( dont try it, almost singed my eyebrows at that dist) my stupid ass friends in the vid are more funny tho lol
www.youtube.com/watch?v=85FDI-MKNOQ
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I laugh everytime i watch the damn thing, figured i would let you guys see my stupidity as well
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I laugh everytime i watch the damn thing, figured i would let you guys see my stupidity as well

It takes a man to admit to stupidity. It takes a REAL man to let the rest of us laugh our asses off at you! LOL

BTW.... where was the Tannerite?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 1:08:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

At least you understand it was stupidity............I'll give you that
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 1:50:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Next California wildfire?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Neat vid.  If you really want to light things up, get some tannerite at www.tannerite.com, a 1 or 2 liter plastic soda bottle of kerosene or diesel, and an auto emergency flare.  Order out from the muzzle is tannerite first, then kero, then flare.  You'll get an explosion, a fireball, and lots of black smoke.  Stand back at least 40yds for 1 eight ounce bottle of tannerite.  Tannerite is USA legal per BATFE.  Review your specific state's rules on explosives to be sure for your locale.  It's legal in VT and NY where I blow it off.  Our VT Northeast Kingdom Machine Gun Shoot uses dozens of pounds of it with gallons of fuel.  Lots of junker cars also.  YMMV

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:45:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Neat vid.  If you really want to light things up, get some tannerite at www.tannerite.com, a 1 or 2 liter plastic soda bottle of kerosene or diesel, and an auto emergency flare.  Order out from the muzzle is tannerite first, then kero, then flare.  You'll get an explosion, a fireball, and lots of black smoke.  Stand back at least 40yds for 1 eight ounce bottle of tannerite.  Tannerite is USA legal per BATFE.  Review your specific state's rules on explosives to be sure for your locale.  It's legal in VT and NY where I blow it off.  Our VT Northeast Kingdom Machine Gun Shoot uses dozens of pounds of it with gallons of fuel.  Lots of junker cars also.  YMMV

i tried sending you a IM but you chose to not recieve them....

so if you happen to be "The Matt Eastman" from the Eastman gunshows, you should head over to the GA HTF. alot of guys are really pissed at you for pulling that stunt with Col. LeDee. just a freindly heads-up

*edit* sorry for the thread hijack. but back to the topic.

i have tried to blow up beaver dams with tannerite and its f'n fun! maybe ill use the propane tank next....
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#9]
arcfootball,
  No not Matt Eastman...Mark Eastman.  I'm not aware of the incident you spoke of.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#10]

BTW.... where was the Tannerite?

It was a small propane tank like the kind for a camping stove set next to a slow burning camp fire, and you get the rest

Next California wildfire?

It was up in the oregon hills during the winter and was pretty wet that morning so no worries, flame didnt last long enough to light anything up, and the tank flew about 50 yards to the right of the fire and was ice cold when i found it, almost too cold to touch
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top