Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2007 6:28:44 PM EDT
Just wanted to thank CMMG for there excellent service and quick shipping.  I placed an order on Sat. evening, had it shipped Monday, and got it delivered Wednesday.  They even answered my e-mails over the weekend.  Thanks to their great service, I was able to get this rifle built by this weekend and got some trigger time on Sunday morning.

Bravo Co. also came through with a BCG & CH shipped on Monday and delivered on Wednesday.  

I've done business with both of these companies in the past and will continue to do so.  Order with confidence from either of these sponsors.

CMMG 11.5" LW barrel in A1 upper.  Placed on my SBR Grizzly lower (probably the only LAR Grizzly lower receiver in the NFA registry).

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Looking good.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#2]
CMMG is amazing. I just had my upper shipped back to them for serivce. Took it to the UPS store on tuesday, the upper was back to me on friday... Jeff and John in service were too good to me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice rifle.  Actually that is the EXACT gun I am in the process of building.  I even have a spikes lower, which is made by LAR.  I am not going to run optics though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#4]
CMMG...again
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
CMMG FTW!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I just built an AR-15 in 6.8 SPC and used a CMMG upper. Got it within a week and it shoots great!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
CMMG...again
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I just received my 16" medium contour mid-length upper also.  I mated it to a Lauer Custom Weaponry lower I got from Ranier Arms (I live in Washington so picked it up at Ranier's place of business!), an ACE ARFX Skeleton stock, an EOTECH 512, a YHM BUIS, and am waiting for a MAKO grip.  No rails, no lights, just carbine length and more swingability (is that a word?) than my Bushmaster HBAR 20" rifle.

The CMMG upper looks perfect!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top