Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/25/2006 7:44:07 PM EDT
I know there have been many threads on this topic but this is for a bud of mine who needs some no B.S. info. He is a Marine Reservist who is going back to Iraq this summer. If you could please go to THIS thread and see if you could help answer some questions for him. Any help will be appreciated but he is really looking for info from people who have really tested these things out not just played around with an el-cheapo at the range to look cool. (if I had one I would be this guy so dont get upset hehe)

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#1]

2. Are these things just for fun at the range or are there any that can actually take a beating and keep feeding?

They are fun to shoot. I own two of them. However, they are noisy and IMO too fragle to risk your life on.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top