Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/9/2003 4:43:28 PM EDT
Is there anyway we can get Beta C to post their serial numbers for clarification on the pre-ban issue.

I have the opportunity to get one for a really good price, I just need to make sure it's good to go.

Anyone willing to help me out (Military) and make a call from the states, directly to Beta C. I will call from Germany, but since the time zones are different, it's difficult for me to get time during my work schedule.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 5:09:07 PM EDT
email Ruben. He can verify a preban. [url]http://www.dealernfa.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 10:57:01 PM EDT
I already asked Ruben (on advice from another poster), Ruben was unable or unwilling to help.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 10:53:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Glockster35: Anyone willing to help me out (Military) and make a call from the states, directly to Beta C. I will call from Germany, but since the time zones are different, it's difficult for me to get time during my work schedule. Thanks
View Quote
why don't you e-mail them?
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 1:30:41 PM EDT
I have tried everything short of calling them, no response! According to the pictures in other posts, mine appears to be pre-ban...because of the three screw design.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 9:34:22 AM EDT
FAX workd well across timezones, we use it to and from Europe all the time. Official military letterhead will help, otherwise fax a copy of the front of your ID card. -- Chuck
Top Top