Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 12:32:16 PM EST
just curious.

i want to get my order in early if they are going to come out with a Colt tower for the C-Mag

TIA
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:18:44 PM EST
Look over at subguns. Possibly Ruben? I thought somebody had to make towers for the mag body??
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:56:03 PM EST
I heard sometime in the New year from CMMG
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:32:17 AM EST
Yes, I was told by a Beta dealer that they are going to make them.
In addition, there was a post on subguns from a guy that got a MP5 beta and on the cardboard box there was a checkbox for MP5 or Colt 9mm. So sure sounds like they are working on it.
Ruben had mentioned that Don's Guns in FL is working on an UZI tower.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:57:24 AM EST
I would imagine this is more than just a feed tower change. I double a 9MM bullet would fit into the barrels as designed. Besides, I'd want barrels specially designed for 9mm, so they were thinner.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:12:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By back40:
I would imagine this is more than just a feed tower change. I double a 9MM bullet would fit into the barrels as designed. Besides, I'd want barrels specially designed for 9mm, so they were thinner.

Apparently you don't know that there is a beta mag designed for 9mm. That's what these guys are talking about. It's currently only available with a feed tower that fits the mp5 (and variants) but there's talk of towers to fit the M16/9 and perhaps some others.

Joe
Top Top