Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/14/2003 8:46:27 PM EDT
Is there in good (maybe field-proven) way to carry a couple 552 batteries in the pistol grip?

There should be an actual factory part-- that would be very useful.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Field expedient:  100 mph tape them in there with some bubble wrap to keep the rattle down.

OR

Tango-Down Battle grip.  I've got one I'll sell you by the way.  I have big hands and this grip is too small for me.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
send me a message and I will sell you an almost new battlegrip for $5.00 plus shipping.  It is just sitting around.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:54:31 AM EDT
[#3]
The old school method of retaing parts or whatever in the pistol grip is go to a local gun show and pick up an M3 grease gun mag dust cover. They run cheap and can be found with most surlus parts dealers. It is rubber and will fit tightly onto the open part of your pistol grip. Pretty water proof too as it slips over the outside of the PG. The tab can be put in either front or back, your preference.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Lone Star trap door pistol grip works pretty well.  Bushmaster sells a version of it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is there in good (maybe field-proven) way to carry a couple 552 batteries in the pistol grip?

There should be an actual factory part-- that would be very useful.
View Quote

How about an ergonomically fit water tight compartment grip call TandoDown Battel grip.

[url]http://www.tangodownllc.com[/url]

I personally change all my grips to Battlegrip.

Link Posted: 7/21/2003 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for your help guys. Timber: I sent you a message.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 9:24:41 AM EDT
[#7]
battlegrip should work. that's where i keep my batts.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top