Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/8/2002 7:02:33 PM EDT
I have a preban Bushy with a standard A2 carry handle. At first I mounted the Eotech on top of the carry handle but it is too high. How else can I mount it and make it lower?
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a mount that places the EOtech in front of the carry handle on the same plane as the iron sights. I believe the mounts are made by Precision Reflex Inc. which has a good rep for solid equipment. Contact Eotech or check out SWFA. They should be able to help out.
If you do go this route, you can co-witness with your irons sights.  Cheap insurance if your batteries die or the sight fails at a bad time.
Good Luck.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top