Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/16/2010 9:06:12 AM EDT
I have some Bass Pro points to use.  They will price match if the price I find online  has a brick and mortar store.

Best price I have found so far is not so great ...  $409.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 9:34:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I would point them to Cabelas.   They have a $20 off coupon out now, so that would make their EoTech price $390.  Cabela's has a brick and mortar store.  Plus they have free shipping!  So make sure you get that matched.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 12:10:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quantico tactical easally

409 + 15% off arfcom discount + 30 dollar rebate = 320ish
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Drop Paul a line, he's got great prices on Eotechs: http://www.loesshillstactical.com/
Tomac
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Just throwing this out there since Marshall at Primary Arms has taken great care of me. He also has a great reputation among a lot of AR 15 community members.

http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=801&categoryId=-1
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Appreciate the replies but the store has to have a physical location/ store front where purchases can be made to qualify for price matching.

A virtual store/web site price will not be matched.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 10:39:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Appreciate the replies but the store has to have a physical location/ store front where purchases can be made to qualify for price matching.

Primary Arms has an actual store............. so is Cabelas.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 2:10:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And both of them have a price listed at $409, which is the price I said I found in my original post.

I need a list price ad/web page price from a brick and mortar store.  Bass Pro isn't going to match a "15% off for arfcom members."  They also don't match free shipping offers.  And, they make no mention of matching coupons in their price matching rules.  Basically it is, "show us a copy of the ad or the web page."

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:52:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll bite..

Midway has them for $409 and use promotion code 301210 for $30 off.. So that would be $379 and then the $30 rebate thru Dec 31

Would be $349..  

Hope this helps someone.. (or two)

Al
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 5:32:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow, rtft people.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 7:42:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And both of them have a price listed at $409, which is the price I said I found in my original post.

I need a list price ad/web page price from a brick and mortar store.  Bass Pro isn't going to match a "15% off for arfcom members."  They also don't match free shipping offers.  And, they make no mention of matching coupons in their price matching rules.  Basically it is, "show us a copy of the ad or the web page."

Yes, but you get 30 dollars off mail in rebate + 3x magnifier. I'm sure that's merit enough for them to price bargain with you a little bit. Ask for 30 dollars off from there. It would be fair.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Aim at $399.99 is best so far......
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top