Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 7:17:04 PM EST
Putting together an AR-15 from a Bushmaster lower and Colt small hole upper. I need a bolt, carrier, and charging handle. What's a decent online source for these parts at a good price? And is a chrome carrier worth the cost?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:45:25 PM EST
email sent.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:46:28 PM EST
Go to the Equipment Exchance. RB Precision is running a deal right now with Bolt carrier group and charging handle for $112. Heck, I just found it for you:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=219434

For future reference, just remember to first check the EE if you need anything.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:26:56 AM EST

Originally Posted By Not_A_Llama:
Go to the Equipment Exchance. RB Precision is running a deal right now with Bolt carrier group and charging handle for $112. Heck, I just found it for you:

I second this. I got the carrier/handle set from them. They are RRA and look great. RBPrecision was great to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:50:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By David0858:

Originally Posted By Not_A_Llama:

I second this. I got the carrier/handle set from them. They are RRA and look great. RBPrecision was great to deal with.

Among the best customer service that you will find from a web based business.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:36:25 AM EST
Eagle Firearms has a great deal on their RRA Enhanced bolt and carrier for $95. Check them out on the EE.
Top Top