Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 12:19:46 PM EDT
What are your personal favorites to buy AR accessories at good prices?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#1]

AR15.com Equipment Exchange and Insustry Forums... period.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]
A place other than here...
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
AR15.com Equipment Exchange and Insustry Forums... period.

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

None better than the EE & Industry Forum. For odds & ends Brownells.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Two of the best

G and R Tactical

and

MSTN

And there are many others great dealers out there like JTAC, ADCO, Bowers Tactical, and many others!

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Two of the best
G and R Tactical
and
MSTN
And there are many others great dealers out there like JTAC, ADCO, Bowers Tactical, and many others!

All of my custom AR uppers in both 5.56MM & 6.8SPC have been built by Wes @ MSTN.
MSTN also supplied my 16" MRP and I am currently specing another build by Wes. I have had
dealings with other dealers such as G&R and they are all very good.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Some of the answers the other members gave you were a bit misleading...

Yes this site has it's own Equipment Exchange: http://jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/board.html?b=7

If you go over to that link and check it out, alot of the dealers have posts with their own web addresses posted and you can furthermore check them out there.

With them being linked to AR15.com, they have alot more credibilitly and reliability as they know they are accountable unlike some of the "shotgun news ar15" dealers.

Make sense?

Some of my personal favorites: Eaglefirearms.net, aadcofirearms.com and georgiaprecision for small parts.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top