Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/1/2003 5:14:36 PM EST
I am looking to replace my A2 stock with one of the ACE stocks. RRA upper and lower with 16" SS barrel.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:22:14 PM EST
Which ACE stock ? I have an ARBT stock that has never been taken out of the box. It was ordered by mistake. I will beat any price you name.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:29:58 PM EST
If its an RRA lower its a post ban so the ARBT won't fly. You're probably referring to the ARFX. The cheapest place I've seen is DSA, Inc. at $89 including butt pad.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:31:44 PM EST
Del-Ton sells it for $118 with the tube, buffer, spring, etc. -- if you don't have an existing set of parts to use, this may be the best way to go. Of course, if you have a room full of parts, you're better off with DSA. -Dan
Top Top