Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 2:16:31 PM EDT
Hi all--

Hope everyone is doing well.  One quick question...what is the 'best' AR hand guard with rails?  Larue seems to be a bit behind, and I don't know if it is worth waiting for my order or just ordering a 'better' one.  

Thanks!

Matt
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Daniel Defense, LaRue, Troy, all good...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
For 2-piece drop in rails, for me, it's the KAC RAS & MI #17's. For FF's it's the 2-piece DD Omega. I have no reason to buy any others since owning the three previously mentioned. However, I wouldn't mind trying the MI 2-piece FF's & the DD Lite Rail on future purchase AR's.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
For 2-piece drop in rails, for me, it's the KAC RAS & MI #17's. For FF's it's the 2-piece DD Omega. I have no reason to buy any others since owning the three previously mentioned. However, I wouldn't mind trying the MI 2-piece FF's & the DD Lite Rail on future purchase AR's.

The DD lite is great, a 7.0 on a 16" Bushmaster Superlight barrel, PRi front flipup gas block, standard CAR lower, EOTech 552, Surefire 6P, M16 BCG, unloaded, weighed 6.85lbs...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top