Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/12/2006 10:08:45 AM EDT
Howdy all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me who has the best prices on Aimpoint combo deals?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:31:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You should poll some of the dealers found in the EE.

Most dealers, including us, often sell special deals for less than the Minimum Advertised Price.

Here is ours:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=266185

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]
if you plan on buying new with the mount gandrtactical.com as well as talonarms.com both have great prices.

check out the industry forum and the equipment exchange for good deals and site dealers.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:53:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
if you plan on buying new with the mount gandrtactical.com as well as talonarms.com both have great prices.

check out the industry forum and the equipment exchange for good deals and site dealers.

Thanks. I looked at gandr's web site. They have the best prices on package deals I have seen yet!

Any other places I should look?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Contact Talon Arms directly. I did and got a really nice deal on my M2/Arms mount combo. I also had my stuff in 3 days.

Extremely happy with these guys!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Contact Talon Arms directly. I did and got a really nice deal on my M2/Arms mount combo. I also had my stuff in 3 days.

happy

I did a little price comparison between Talon and gandr & think I found a winner!

Talon's prices:
M3 (2 M.O.A. or 4 M.O.A.) w/ ARMS #22M68 & Cantilever Spacer $565 w/ FREE SHIPPING
ML3 (2 M.O.A.or 4 M.O.A.) w/ ARMS #22M68 & Cantilever Spacer $515 w/ FREE SHIPPING
M2 w/ ARMS #22M68 & Cantilever Spacer $500 w/ FREE SHIPPING
ML2 w/ ARMS #22M68 & Cantilever Spacer $460 w/ FREE SHIPPING

G and R's prices:
M3 (2 M.O.A. or 4 M.O.A.) w/ ARMS #22M68 & Cantilever Spacer $533
ML3 (2 M.O.A.or 4 M.O.A.) w/ ARMS #22M68 & Cantilever Spacer $483
M2 w/ ARMS #22M68 & Cantilever Spacer $478
ML2 w/ ARMS #22M68 & Cantilever Spacer $453

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, read my earlier reply again. Those appear to be the prices posted in the EE. Call or email Talon for a recent price. I did not pay those listed prices. That is what they posted as MAP.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#8]
a lot of dealers have much better pricing once you get to talking to them
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:24:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ok, read my earlier reply again. Those appear to be the prices posted in the EE. Call or email Talon for a recent price. I did not pay those listed prices. That is what they posted as MAP.  hr

Took your advise and e-mailed them. Guess what! There prices were the same as those listed in their ad in the EE (which are still good prices)!

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:57:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok, read my earlier reply again. Those appear to be the prices posted in the EE. Call or email Talon for a recent price. I did not pay those listed prices. That is what they posted as MAP.  

Took your advise and e-mailed them. Guess what! There prices were the same as those listed in their ad in the EE (which are still good prices)!

I guess I caught a sale because they did better than the listed prices in my case.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:29:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok, read my earlier reply again. Those appear to be the prices posted in the EE. Call or email Talon for a recent price. I did not pay those listed prices. That is what they posted as MAP.  hr

CTO2,
Send me an email with your zip code directly at [email protected]

Gand R does not include shipping/insurance at that price, so we are a little closer than it looks. He may also have old stock. Aimpoint raised prices quite a bit for 2006. (as did EOTech)

Who knows?
Contact me directly and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,
Rob
h=85%

Quoted:

I guess I caught a sale because they did better than the listed prices in my case.

I think you got '05 pricing....hr

Thanks Robert. I checked with GandR. Their shipping & insurance cost is $7 for Priority mail.

If I would have known there was going to be a price increase in 06 I would have bought what I wanted in 05!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Rob,

Whatever pricing I got it was definitlely "make me happy" pricing.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I would check out G&R Tactical.

www.gandrtactical.com

They have some of the best prices in the business.
Archived [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Best price on Aimpoint's?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top