Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/14/2006 10:05:54 PM EDT
I'm going for a long shot here, but here's what i'm looking for, preferably Bushmaster.

*Complete M4 A3 Upper Assembly
*14.5" barrel with a perm-attached Phantom 2 suppressor to bring it to 16".
*Include carry handle.
*Preban config.

I'm still waiting for bushmaster to get back to me, but if anybody knows where I can a bushmaster upper like that a tad bit cheaper than through bushmaster directly, please, PLEASE feel free to let me know.

Tried searching with no results.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:45:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Your search fu is a bit weak there newb, but here this will help ya out: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=281083

BTW, welcome aboard,

Mike
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:57:08 AM EDT
[#2]
gds_enterprise offers bushmaster products and have 1x7 twist rate bbls. as well
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:45:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Direct from Bushmaster....
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:02:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Your search fu is a bit weak there newb,BTW, welcome aboard, hr

Gracias for the warm welcome he
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:33:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome aboard. I really like RRA stuff. Their quality is every bit as good as Bushy and quite a bit cheaper.

Somebody from the great People's Republik of CA may have to chime in here, but I think you may be restricted to a lower with a fixed magazine well. Again, I may be wrong, but that was the impression I got. (Hope I'm wrong)

Pete
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
... but I think you may be restricted to a lower with a fixed magazine well.

Pete

Yea...I knew that...it sucks
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top