Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/11/2004 3:13:13 AM EST
I'm in need of some small parts i.e. springs, safety detent ect..... I believe somebody out there offers free shipping but don't remember who. Anyone know?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:37:17 AM EST
These guys don't have free shipping but is is damn cheap, I buy small parts, big parts, etc. from RB Precision all the time. Just figure out what you need and email them, they'll get back to you with a total price and your all set. Their shipping is very fast too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:05:27 PM EST
DPMS offers free shipping on any parts ordered online.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:53:19 PM EST
Thanks guys. I ended up going with a new replacement parts kit that BM sells. It's a combination of three of their spring/pin replacement kits.

From the BM website:

We've taken our Field Repair Kit, our Complete Spring Package, and our Complete Pin & Detent Package and combined them into one "Super-Kit" that will take care of all your AR15 rifle's spare parts needs. You'll get all these parts and more: Every Spring in the Gun, including the Buffer Spring; Firing Pin; 3 Firing Pin Retaining Pins; Cam Pin; Disconnector; Extractor; Extractor Pivot Pin; 2 Extractor Spring Inserts; Gas Ring Set; 2 Hammer & Trigger Pins; 2 Front Sight Taper Pins; 2 Takedown Pin Detents; Safety Detent; Bolt Catch Plunger; Gas Tube Roll Pin; Front Sight Detent; Ejector Pin; Forward Assist Pin; Bolt Catch Pin; Buffer Detent; Trigger Guard Pin. This is a great value for only $36.95!
Top Top