Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/28/2006 7:51:47 AM EST
Is there anywhere that sells them? so far all ive been able to find is comeplete stock assemblys.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:57:46 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:13:56 PM EST
Got mine from Midway.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:17:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:08:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By JTrusty:
Either 4 or 6 position mil-spec: Rainier Arms

What he said
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:02:10 PM EST
Plus 1 for raniner arms. Go with a CMT mil speck or a voltor. The Voltor is kind of cool it has NO. on top so you can see what postion you are at. Also mil speck.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:53:38 PM EST
Awesome, except i need an A2 buffer tube
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:08:23 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:59:40 AM EST
hit the stag link. under stock parts. good price & quality.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:01:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By fullauto4u:
RB Precision

Top Top