Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/13/2004 4:41:33 PM EST
Sorry for the newb question, but does anyone know where a good place to buy one of the the new ARs now being offered from DSA (outside of directly from DSA website)? When I search for DSA firearms, all I get is FALs. The particular model I am considering is the S16B Carbine. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:58:56 PM EST
Perhaps I should rephrase, "Is there ANYPLACE to buy one of the the new DSA ARs outside of their website? I would think DSA would have some sort of following considering their reputation.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:09:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By rahziel:
Perhaps I should rephrase, "Is there ANYPLACE to buy one of the the new DSA ARs outside of their website? I would think DSA would have some sort of following considering their reputation.

FAC might have them....or you can have your FFL send them his FFL and he'll get Dealer Pricing. So you might be able to get that price depending on your FFL's policy with this.

Bigant
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:16:52 PM EST

www.Rguns.net has quite a few.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:42:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/13/2004 8:12:15 PM EST by MT_Pockets]
If it is anything like their FAL ...it will be a keeper.

MT
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:00:15 PM EST

Sorry for the newb question, but does anyone know where a good place to buy one of the the new ARs now being offered from DSA (outside of directly from DSA website)? When I search for DSA firearms, all I get is FALs. The particular model I am considering is the S16B Carbine. Thanks in advance.

Get it from the DS-Arms website, have it shipped to your local dealer...

Top Top