Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 9:08:43 PM EDT
Anyone who has any sugestions on this subject please speak up. The ONLY rifle flatty I cloud find for ynder 800 was the model1sales em4. So clearly I need some help. Thanks in advance to all that can help.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
so you are looking for a complete rifle?

m4/flattop rifle?

for under $800?

complete from the factory?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:56:54 AM EDT
[#2]
You will much happier waiting till you have $1000......then buy a woa upper with a RRA lower
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:02:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Why not the SEBR from this site???
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:29:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why not the SEBR from this site???

that slipped my mind, great option right there.

find more info in the general discussions forum
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
In answer to the first question yes i'm looking fo a complete rifle. And in answer to the second question what the hell is a seber? and can it still acept all the regular ar15 accesorys? Thanks for all the input non the less.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:41:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
In answer to the first question yes i'm looking fo a complete rifle. And in answer to the second question what the hell is a seber? and can it still acept all the regular ar15 accesorys? Thanks for all the input non the less.

SEBR

SEBR PDF
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:04:32 AM EDT
[#7]
You can get either a STAG or Rock River Arms gun for around $800 (give or take $50) from www.eaglefirearms.net

That being said, I would skip Bushmaster at this time.  I have owned 20+ Bushmasters over the last 11 years.  I have always thought their quality was top notch, but have noticed that during times of high demand their quality suffers.  I have purchased 4 Bushmasters in the last 15 months and ALL 4 of them had to be returned to the factory for one reason or another.  In a Tactical Carbine class 2 weeks ago we had 2 Bushmaster carbines go tits up due to the gas key not being staked properly.  Hopefully the demand will go down and the quality of Bushmaster's rifles will come back up, but at the present time I would stick with CMT, LMT, Colt, and Rock River Arms.  Just my .02

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top