Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/27/2003 3:56:57 PM EDT
Who has the best prices and service for buying Bushmaster uppers? Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 2:44:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Not trying to be a smart guy, but the best place is directly from Bushmaster.  There have been enough posts in the past regarding a dealer or two selling Bushmaster uppers that were not quite all Bushmaster, that the only place I'd go for a Bushy product is directly to Bushmaster... I've had great service on every order I've placed with them...

edited due to lack of coffee...
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 3:22:23 AM EDT
[#2]
What DarkStar said.

Shabo
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]
While I agree with DarkStar, I go through my dealer as he gives me a better price than directly through Bushmaster...

Try your local dealer(s), at least talk to them about it. They have nothing to gain by saying no and sending away your money, and you have nothing to lose by asking them for a discount off Bushy MSRP. If they don't want to give you a slightly better price, then buy direct. In my experience they will do it, it's better to get 5% of a customers sale than 0%... Besides it’s not like they are stocking the stuff or selling you anything, you know what you want and have cash in hand, you are bringing them business…
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I third what DarkStar said.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you thought about getting on bushmaster's list for the 16 inch carbine with a 1:7 rate of twist? Bushy agreed to do a special run for AR-15.com if we can get enough orders.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#6]
That sounds good to me.  Might have to be in the market for one.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top