User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 3:49:48 PM EDT
Which is the best chrome BCG??
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Young M-16 BCG from Denny's/GTS in the banner above.  He puts them together himself CORRECTLY with an MPI'd bolt.  $155
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Young, DPMS, Les Baer, all make chrome BCGs out of the three I would think that Young and Les Baer are the best. Here's the selection atMidway.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#3]

I would go with the Young NM M16.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Chromed Auto BCG made by CMT, its pretty good quality.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#5]
young makes a nice chromed bcg, but I can't speak from personal experience cuz mine still is not here. when I ordered they said three weeks till shipment, and tuesday will be seven weeks. nice.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got a Youngs N/M BCG and it sure is purdy. Is it that much better than the regular BCG's in my other rifles..............hell if I know. I figured I sure get "the best" for my Noveske SPR build.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:56:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I would go with the Young NM M16.

+1
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#8]
One that has been working for a while...:-)

High mileage BCG

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Young National Match M16.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:30:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
young makes a nice chromed bcg, but I can't speak from personal experience cuz mine still is not here. when I ordered they said three weeks till shipment, and tuesday will be seven weeks. nice.

Im sorry.  I did the same thing.  I ordered three of them and it took two months for them to show up, not three weeks.  Keys were not staked, but thats okay.  Simple job.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top