Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 7:33:35 PM EST
I live around P.V. Mall area. I'm going to finally shoot my new AR, got some mags, ammo, and a tactical sling, however, I need some cleaning supplies still. I got the other stuff through the mail.

What store(s) in the Phoenix Metro Area would have the best selection. Also, I want some FP-10.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:52:39 PM EST
FP-10 is available over the net only in Az. Get out to Scottsdale and visit Dillion's. They have everything you could need and then some. [usa]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 8:20:04 PM EST
Orlaam, I managed to find some FP-10 in Prescott! Hehe! Honestly, if you find it locally, please let me know. Dillon has some decent stuff but I don't know if I was in awe of their selection when last I visited. Please post here if you find a good place. Drivie
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:00:33 PM EST
Where is Dillons? I live around PV mall also and I either go to Wally World or I get it on-line. FP-10 is offering free samples on their web-site - I just got mine and am looking to use it. BTW - Where do you plan to shoot? I just got a new M4 and am getting ready to go out - it's either Ben Avery or a site I know off on some public land a few miles from Ben Avery.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:30:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/9/2003 9:37:06 PM EST by Orlaam]
I was hoping someone had FP-10 locally, since I'm leaving Sunday morning, oh well. I've never been inside Dillon's Precision before, I might just check it out. 88 - Dillon's is on the south side of Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd (Bell Rd) a little ways past the Scottdale Rd Light. Been a long time since I've been out there on Bell, but you can't miss it. I'm leaving Sunday morning for the Rim to freeze my @SS off. We're camping for four days and breaking in our new ARs. Mine is a Bushmaster M4 (NIB) and my friend just acquired his dad's SP-1 from around 1975. I guess it's only had a few shots (<10) through it. I hear your dilemma about locations. I hate ranges, too many stupid rules and dirty looks. It's great to be safe, but I want to shoot around my time and not be hassled. Shoot a mag, then stop, shoot a mag, then stop, so on and so on. I usually just camp or go somewhere in the desert with a friend for safety reasons.
Top Top