Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/13/2003 3:21:55 PM EST
What sites out there carry them, I have looked around but there are only a few that I see.

Also, for plinking/target what would you get the 4, 6, or 8 MOA.


Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:08:28 PM EST
have one piggy back on leupold 3-9 tactical scope with ARMS #22. I chose the 4 moa with weaver rail. On low intensity setting the "red dot" is 4 moa, however on high intensity the red dot is more likely 6-7 moa @ 100 meters. Picked mine up @ cavalry arms and very satisfied.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:53:07 AM EST
4 min dot works best on a rifle. got mine at [url]http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=1468[/url]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:33:30 AM EST
Brownell's give dealer pricing to C&R license holders...so the OKO is $150 at Brownells instead of the usual $200. $50 savings...$30 for C&R license...you know what to do hehehe.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:17:13 AM EST
OK....how do I go about getting a C&R, and what is it...lol - sorry noob here. How is the OKO overall, is it even worth getting? I would rather an Aimpoint, but not enough cash, so will I be happy with the OKO? Thanks! ReaperVelle
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:52:21 AM EST
You can also try [url]http://www.cavalryarms.com/[/url] Brownells also gives discounts to LE and certain military personnel if you don't want to go the C&R license route.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:04:44 AM EST
I just bought mine from Adrenaline Arms in the EE for $195. From what I was seeing, it's being sold for $220 by just about everybody else. Also, he is supposed to be getting the SC3 and SC4 shrouds in as soon as the importer gets them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:26:01 AM EST
ReaperVelle, A "C&R" is a Curio & Relic firearm, and a C&R license is an FFL to buy C&R firearms for the purposes of collecting ONLY (not as a business). Check out [url]http://pub113.ezboard.com/bparallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforums[/url] They have lots of info on how to apply for a C&R license. BATF's website also has the necessary info & forms. Basically, you fill out 2 copies of the form...send one to BATF with you check, and the other to your local LEO along with a letter stating per ATF regs, you are required to send him/her a copy of your application for reference. --Otter
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:57:30 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:08:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 1:36:30 PM EST
Thanks everyone for replying....I have been traveling the last week, and just now had the chance to read through all the replies. Thanks, ReaperVelle
Top Top