Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2014 6:35:51 PM EST
Not sure just where to put this question, so, if it needs to go elsewhere, mods, please move it.

Can anyone recommend a rail cover (set) best suited to the CMMG KeyMod FF tube? I want something along the lines of those offered by BCM, but theirs don't appear to fit the CMMG's profile very well & the ones from MI look a little 'clunky,' not to mention pricy! Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Old SF MJT
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 7:23:09 AM EST
I agree the MI looks a little clunky inb the photos. I just got some.. They are not clunky at all. Low profile and lightwieght. Same weight as the Noveske, easier to apply, and better grip. I ripped off the Noveske and on with the MI.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 2:33:54 PM EST
Many thanks, King. Guess I'll have to just ante up for the MI stuff.

Old Sf
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 9:10:04 PM EST
Hey all, I have a MI keymod handguard with the MI handstop/rail cover set. I like these covers but have a difficult time getting them on... Seems like is the screw was just a little bit longer it would be a whole lot easer to get these suckers on. I am considering a hardware store stop. Has anyone done this? Replace the nut/bolt on their keymod? I have the MI rail section that came with the handguard and that is easy to get on. I attribute that mostly to the fact that its metal. I am in the market for some more rail covers. I am weary of the Novenski (spelling?) because it its apparently difficult to install, the MI's are supposedly the easier of the two and I have trouble with those... Anyone have experience with the Bravo or any other manufactures rail covers for KM? Any info would be great. I have also seen Airsoft makers in China that sell KM rail covers... any thoughts? Thanks, Dave
Top Top