Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 1:48:30 PM EDT
I've got a pre-ban CAR and it seems that the CAR stock and pistol grip are el cheapo although I believe they are  original to the gun.  Any opinions on good quality CAR stocks and pistol grip would be welcome.  The upper is fixed carry handle with forward assist so I would like to stay within this style ( retro ? ).  I've noticed some aluminum ones are available as well as composite.

Thanks,
WKM
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
... Got this one the other day, I kinda like it

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:21:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Big +1 on CMT!

I don't need no stinkin' "N"!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys !  I'm goin' shopping now.
WKM
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I have  one of the Stag/CMT CAR stocks too. An excellent piece and usually at a decent price. I'm sure you'll be very happy if you get one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
... Got this one the other day, I kinda like it

x10.putfile.com/3/6117164295.jpg

Mind if I ask where?

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have  one of the Stag/CMT CAR stocks too. An excellent piece and usually at a decent price. I'm sure you'll be very happy if you get one.

Who has one at a decent price? As good as RRA?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:22:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#9]
What Stickman just said. In fact, I got mine from John at www.rainierarms.com.

Hey Stickman! When did you start working there? I had noticed your "Dealer" tag earlier, but didn't ask. Congrats man!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top