Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/16/2003 7:29:21 AM EDT
I heard of a book called "The AR15 Complete Owner's Guide" by WaltKulleck & Scott Duff. What do you guys think? Is there a better book. Budget is not a problem. Where to buy this book and any others that YOU think is even better.

I am looking for one with pictures and is a step by step to maintaining this nice weapon. Also, is there much of a difference maintaining one in 9mm?

Thanks in advance. Ralph in Fresno.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 9:11:56 AM EDT
Best Maintenance Book IMHO is the -23&P. The same one used by the military armorers.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 9:54:18 AM EDT
Get both.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 10:08:09 AM EDT
[url]ar15.com/content/books/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 10:14:10 AM EDT
I am not interested in downloading anything. I would like to have it bounded. also, no one yet has mentioned the book I posted. Where to get it. thanks for above replys. ralph
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 10:32:23 AM EDT
Are there gun shows where you are? Usually you'll find at least one book vendor with these books and more. That's how I got mine, anyway.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 11:44:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rhatland: I am not interested in downloading anything.
View Quote
Yeah why get one of the latest versions for free? You can buy older versions at gunshows for from places such as Bushmaster.com or Armalite.com
I would like to have it bounded.
View Quote
Remember this word: KINKOs
also, no one yet has mentioned the book I posted. Where to get it.
View Quote
That is also a good book, but I prefer the -213&{ for purely maintenance. You can get Walt's book from [url]www.Fulton-Armory.com[/url] of course (he is the webmaster for Fulton Armory). thanks for above replys. ralph
View Quote
Top Top