Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/15/2003 10:53:25 PM EDT
I'm not sure if this is the roght place to ask this question, but what is the best load for the 357 Sig?
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:52:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Speer Gold Dot.  Its the only caliber where the Winchester Ranger Talon is not superior.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll second what Devl said. I use it in my Glock 33, wish I could find 50 round boxes instead of 20.

Va. SP use it in their P229's.

Danny
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Speaking of 357Sig DevL it was refreshing to see you spreading the word about this caliber over at TF and SigForums.

My father recently considered replacing his P220 with a Sig chambered in 357Sig and I just about puked when he told me. Your thread at TF helped to convinve him not to, along with a boatload of info from Doc Roberts.

Thank you for that, I already worry about him and his troops enough. It was hard enough to get him to switch from M193 to 77gr OTM in his department's patrol carbines.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top