Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/10/2007 11:00:07 AM EDT
Hey guys I have a couple of questions about the beamshot green beam 2000, first does anyone own one and how well do they work? I am thinking about ordering one from Cabelas online but I have found that their picture of it looks different than any other one I have found on Google or anywhere else, why is that so? I like the slick and small look that the beamshot has. Any info or reviews of the green beam 2000 would be great! (pics would be awesome as well)

I appreciate it guys!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#1]
We ran the green beams on our M4s for about three weeks.  That's about the time it took for them to loose zero, fall apart, screws strip, etc.  Keep in mind this was between range time and operations, it just couldn't hold up.  Great idea, poor construction.  

On a positive note, one heck of a laser.  Very bright in the sunlight and very visible at night.

And then there is customer service- hard to deal with.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top