Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2003 8:06:10 PM EDT
Hello all I am a new Ar owner.   I would like to know how to set up the sights for my rifle.   I searched the boards here and could not find a post with in the last 30 days.   I also went out on the net and could only find a PS2 Game called battle zero.   I have a mix of diffrent ammo and mags to see what works the best.   There was a sheet that came with the gun with instructions but it seems that the kids or the dog got to it.    For ammo I have some  Black Hills, Ultramax, win, fed and some gunshop reloaded.    For mags I have some labells from ammoman (these seem to work the best)   4 orlite good fit too good of a fit do not drop free 2 light gray english (do not seat or drop free and 2 dark english same as other english    
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
never mind guys I just found the info I was looking for.   You know how it goes  when you give up it lands right on your face
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:30:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome here and enjoy.  Don't worry about asking questions on here.  I'm sure we all at one time asked the same questions too.  Be sure and read the mag faq.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top