Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2003 6:29:55 PM EDT
I recently purchased it from a guy who was having a "going out of business sale" along with a bunch of other stuff. I have not been able to find batteries for it to see if it even works, but for $20 oh well. Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#1]
When Aimpoint puts their web site back on line they've got a battery look-up page. I found that Radio Shack has a pretty good selection ... buy my local one was out of the battery I needed. Found them at a local Longs Drugs.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Paul, when I checked Radio Shack I did'nt have the battery with me and when I went to a camera shop the guy behind the counter had'nt even seen one before. I guess I'll check Aimpoints sight when its back up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#3]
They list out the alternative brands. I found that mine crossed to three different model numbers which helped me. I run Lithium batteries that have shelf lifes measured between 5-10 years so I always buy a few and keep them.

Longs Drugs had the batteries for less than $5 each, Radio Shack wanted $9.95 and didn't have them in stock.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Are these the same batts the comp ML uses?? if so email me and I might can hook you up.
      FREE
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top