Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
6/2/2020 2:34:59 PM
Posted: 1/2/2003 11:11:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2003 11:13:14 PM EDT by Foreward_observer]
I recently purchased a complete barreled upper, and am trying to figure out who manufactured it, can anyone help... So far it's a 7/8" round Stainless steel barrel 20" long.. The Barrel is stamped like this;


the freefloating handguard is ribbed not vented, and has a bi-pod lug (it's flat-top) and I am unsure where to look, and what to look for as to who manufactured the upper/BBl. Please help fellow patriots? Thanks, best wishes to all.

The F.O.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:58:28 PM EDT
Looks like it is a 20 inch stainless steel Wilson Barrel with a 1/8 twist.

I give myself a 89% chanch of being right...
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:14:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:21:49 AM EDT
Thanks for the great answers, anyone know if the Wilson Arms barrels are worth anything? So far my my favorite barrel is Kreiger cryo-forged, is this anywhere near as good? Thanks again..
Top Top