Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/9/2004 12:41:38 AM EDT
I'm considering a few different barrels at the moment. All have the M4 profile 16" or less, my question is which is the most accurate and best quality. the three that I'm considering are RRA's R4, GSE's M4 cromlined, and there was also one from CMMG I saw as well. I have no experience with any of these so I would appreciate any and all info on these barrels. Or any others for that matter.

Jason
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:04:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I suggest going with a RRA 16" chrome lined M4 styled barrel. Legal Transfers in the Equipment Exchange would be a great guy to deal with. I don't know who makes GSE's and CMMG so I can't say. Maybe DPMS I have a hunch which would be ok but I think RRA has the best track record. If CMMG can get RRA he's a good person to deal with too.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top