Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2004 4:32:26 AM EDT
I was thinking of ordering a pre-ban 16" M4 complete upper for installing on my post ban come the end of the AWB.  Has anyone else ordered a pre-ban upper recently and what was the expected delivery date that you were given?

If I order it now, will I have for Sept. 13th
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:34:51 AM EDT
[#1]
They have a big list on their site.
They don't show a back log
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:41:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a 16" fluted HBAR upper back in Jan/Feb and it only took about 2 weeks to arrive. I'd say that was pretty good considering all the options I had on it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:10:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered mine a couple months ago, took just over a week......

BUT that was THEN, thisis NOW........
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:26:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They have a big list on their site.
They don't show a back log

Where is this list? Does it show number of items in stock?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:44:11 AM EDT
[#5]
About a month and a half ago I ordered a 16" Pre Ban M4 profile barrel.  I ordered it on Friday and it showed up on Tuesday.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:55:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Dont think so.. I sent in my A2 20" upper to be rebarreled with a Preban govt profile. They said they had them in stock when I called for the RMA.

Just call and ask them. Theyll tell you what they have.. NOBODY beats BMs cust. svc!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Ordered on a Friday (week and a half ago) and received it the following Friday (last week).  BM preban superlight upper.  If you call, they tell you if the product is in stock or not.  HTH.

-Randy
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top