Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/15/2003 5:26:30 PM EDT
I have been aflicted with Black Rifle Disease for a few years now. It is well doccumented, and all the signs are there. Extra mags in the night stand, dresser now filled with spare parts, and a stock pile of ammo that threatens to fall through the floor into the basement.

Now it would seem as though I have some new form of disease which I have previously only read about. Horsepower syndrome, or HPS for short. I just bought a Turbo Tbird a couple of months ago, and it is taking the same course as the BRD.

I need to know if there is any known cure for any of these diseases, as the need to buy one of the new Bushmaster carbon 15 pistols, and a new obscenly large turbo threaten my very existance.

Protect yourself while you can, as it seems to be quite infectious.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]
The horsepower thing never goes away.I bought a 68 camaro with a 350 in it,it was pretty much stock.1 winter in the garage with the wrenches I had to build a 327.About 4 grand later the camaro now sports a 450 horse 327,and if it wernt for the wife bringing me back to reality it would of had a 454 I had my eye on.So I know your pain and there is no hope.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Its probably good that she was aware of what you are doing before you started with the big block money pit. I have met several guys who have a similar story, but an ex-wife, and a big block, blown, nitrus fed.....  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top