Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 11/21/2012 2:26:34 PM EST
I bought a Noveske 14.5 Ares .. Kevin from Omni arms was great to deal with.... No BS guy , super easy to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:41:37 PM EST
I dont believe you.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:45:46 PM EST
Pics or BS.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:52:21 PM EST
LOL I am in prescott Omni is DFW TX .. The only pics I have are what he sent.. SO once it ships to me I will be happy to post up the pics.. ar ryan has the same gun after talking with him I was sold on it.. In fact Ryan and I plan to get together to do some shooting, we can post pics of the twins.. I opted for the surefire brake and SOPMOD stock.. I also hope to see if I can get the SSE trigger.. not sure if that will happen or not either way very excited.. Why the issue on pics?? Dunno on that guess you guys get a ton of BS'rs on here.. I read WAAAAY more than I post.. Thxs guys Have a great Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:01:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By GMR:
LOL I am in prescott Omni is DFW TX .. The only pics I have are what he sent.. SO once it ships to me I will be happy to post up the pics.. ar ryan has the same gun after talking with him I was sold on it.. In fact Ryan and I plan to get together to do some shooting, we can post pics of the twins.. I opted for the surefire brake and SOPMOD stock.. I also hope to see if I can get the SSE trigger.. not sure if that will happen or not either way very excited.. Why the issue on pics?? Dunno on that guess you guys get a ton of BS'rs on here.. I read WAAAAY more than I post.. Thxs guys Have a great Thanksgiving.

Yeah, the pics thing is pretty standard on any forum. Everyone just likes to see stuff. Congrats on the upper!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:10:13 PM EST
Well once I get it , no issues be HAPPY to show off the new gun safe candy
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:16:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By GMR:

Great talking with you today. We'll get the twins out when yours arrives in the 6-8 weeks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:48:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 4:49:35 PM EST by GMR]
Now to find the optic... DO you think that the SGC will offer 10% on an optic on friday with out a gun buy??

Looking through the EE for something.. I have no idea on what yet but will budget 400 or so..
Top Top