Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/20/2003 6:50:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/20/2003 6:53:08 PM EDT by Tac2cal]
I just got an A3 upper advertised as a Bushmaster. It has a strange marking that either looks like an old fashioned key hole or a .177 pellet with one dot on the inside at the bottom. On a Colt carry handle, I saw the same symbol with three dots. None of my other uppers have any markings. What does this mean? Is it a Bushmaster? All advice or info is greatly appreciated!!

Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:10:00 PM EDT
I could be wrong; but if I remember correctly the keyhole marking is the forge mark for Connecticut Machine & Tool who does uppers for several manufacturers apparently.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:46:40 PM EDT
I got a Garrison upper with the keyhole marking
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 8:57:56 AM EDT
The "key hole" is the forge mark for [url=cerrofabricated.com/products_firearm.htm]Cerro Metal Products[/url].
Top Top