Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 1:52:35 PM EDT
No no no.....of course it's not what you were hoping for.  AMMOMAN email announcment It is 62gr.(SS109)not the tungsten stuff But thought I would post it for all to observe.  Anyone know anything about this particular breed.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Been on the market a while, Ammunition Store been selling it for a while, been discussed here also. I had my sister run over to Ammunition Store and get 100 rounds, it is 02-02
marked on the label.

I'm going to put some over a chrony when I get some free time.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this Igman or Hotshot? Been looking for some inexpensive SS109, and this stuff may be the ticket. Eric is a great guy, bought lots of ammo from him, but latley his prices are just not competative (sorry Eric). So, who really has the best deal on this stuff. Truley, if it's within $10, I would go with Eric, but go beyond that and my stingy side starts kicking in.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I remember some posts about it as well but couldnt recall if it was the same brand.  I am full of ammo right now.....and poor[:(] but if you all get any updates on perfomance let us know!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody have any direct experience with this Bosnian SS-109 Eric is selling? Muzzle velocity, accuracy feeding?
Eric is great to deal with and the price sure is right.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:56:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is this Igman or Hotshot?
View Quote

The pic @ AMMOMAN shows IGMAN---

[img]http://www.ammoman.com/IMAGES/igman223ss109.jpg[/img]

Have read that "Hotshot" and "IGMAN" where the same product, Hotshot comes in a more "colorful" box.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top