Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2005 2:26:18 PM EDT
Got 100 rds today to try out for accuracy. If my rifle likes it I will purchase A LOT more.

Who uses it and what type of accuracy can I expect out of it at 400 yds?

I will use it in my RRA Varmint rifle with the 1 in 8 twist.

I have tried the BH 68 and 69 gr loads but wanted to try the 75 gr to see if shoots any better than those.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Got 100 rds today to try out for accuracy. If my rifle likes it I will purchase A LOT more.

Who uses it and what type of accuracy can I expect out of it at 400 yds?

I will use it in my RRA Varmint rifle with the 1 in 8 twist.

I have tried the BH 68 and 69 gr loads but wanted to try the 75 gr to see if shoots any better than those.

I use it as a pratice load, I have not shot it yet at 400M. My MRP 16" 1:7 SS and 16.5" Recce MSTN MOD1 with a 1:7 Douglas SS match shoots Hornady 75gr TAP at ~.5MOA at 200M and the blue box BH 75gr has shot in the ~0.7-0.8MOA range.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top