Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 12:12:53 PM EDT
I JUST BOUGHT A BUSHMASTER AND AM LOOKING FOR SOME MORE MAGS.  WHO HAS THE BEST QUALITY MAGS
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
1) Stop shouting!

2) Read this thread: Tapco Mags.  These have been getting a lot of favorable reviews.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Best: USGI w/green followers or new Colt.

If you are in the DFW area, Bachman gun/pawn has them new in the wrap (labelle) for $16.95
Colts are good, you can get those for between $20 and $24.95,  CDNN, calssportingarmory.com, ammoman.com and others.

The British mfg "england" steel mags are also good, just heavier.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Labelle 30 rounder teflon coated.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#4]
By far the best mags i have ever shot are the 20rd Colt Mags, and Thermolds....

The 30 rd colts and 30 rd bushmasters do very well...as to say i have never had a jam with any of my mags....however, by far, i believe the 20rd colts and thermolds (from canada or used by canadien forces ?????)

i only own 2 thermolds, 2 20rd colts, 1 30 rd colt, 1 30 rnd bushy, 1 40rd non-named, and the 10 rounder from bushy w/ the gun....i bought 2 cheap 30rd no-names from a gun show for 10 bucks, i dont even bother to use them...i took the green followers out and put them in the 40 rounder and a 30 rounder....
the thermold i dont think can use the green followers, but they are an excellent mag,,,and, yes,,, they have the coolest look and that is why i also like them

hes
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top