Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2009 8:17:32 AM EDT
Is this below item same or similar to the BCM
Bolt Carrier Group?

Does anyone know who might have the BCM in stock?
Thanks

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=119374669
Link Posted: 1/1/2009 8:23:16 AM EDT
[#1]
That's not a BCM bcg. Personally I wouldn't spend two bills on any bcg. Especially if its not mpi tested. Bravocompanyusa will have more in stock soon. Hang in there.
Link Posted: 1/1/2009 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Bravo Co. is getting more, a bit at a time. I snagged a BCM bolt a week or so ago during a ~30 min. window when they had some. Put yourself on the email notification.
Link Posted: 1/1/2009 8:33:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bravo Co. is getting more, a bit at a time. I snagged a BCM bolt a week or so ago during a ~30 min. window when they had some. Put yourself on the email notification.

I just did, thanks for the suggestion.

Link Posted: 1/1/2009 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Larue Tactical has some in stock.  Just noticed you said BCM.    Sorry.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is this below item same or similar to the BCM
Bolt Carrier Group?

Does anyone know who might have the BCM in stock?
Thanks

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=119374669

Unlike that gunbroker seller, who "offers" his own t-shirt for like $12, if you buy directly from BCM, they usually give you a t-shirt, a mouse pad or a baseball cap for free.  No matter how small your order is.  I'm using a Bravo Company mousepad right now.  Even if they didn't style you out with swag, I'd still go out of my way to buy BCM.  

Paul and his entire crew rock.  He's a true entrepreneur, has impeccable customer service, and his model of doing business ought to be taught in every B-school out there.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
" if you buy directly from BCM, they usually give you a t-shirt, a mouse pad or a baseball cap for free"

I didnt get any of that on my last order!  I'll see what I get this week from them with my 2 orders.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
" if you buy directly from BCM, they usually give you a t-shirt, a mouse pad or a baseball cap for free"

I didnt get any of that on my last order!  I'll see what I get this week from them with my 2 orders.

I also got no schwag on my BCG that came in on Saturday.  Oh well, can't complain, didn't pay for that stuff, lol.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also got no schwag on my BCG that came in on Saturday.  Oh well, can't complain, didn't pay for that stuff, lol.

Well, it's possible BCM itself is having a hard time getting its swag –– maybe its swag supplier is also overwhelmed by Obama-mania.

Or maybe I just have the luck of the Irish.

If anybody really wants a mouse pad, IM me your address, as I have a spare (I've pretty much sent all the surplus stuff to friends who want to make political statements at work).  Gotta love the motto on it: "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum."  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top