Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/1/2011 6:33:35 AM EDT
Hello,  Im new to this forum and new to the Ar 15 world....I've been doing some research on what AR to buy and based on what I can afford and what I've been reading I think I'm going to go w/ a BCM Mid 16.  QUESTION:  I eventually would like to have the best BCM that you can build but can only afford $1200 right now.  Should I buy the basic BCM now or get the MOD 2 and add as I go?  From a barrel stand point, does the MOD 2 come w a good barrel or should  I plan on changing that as I aquire funds?  Also, I like the BCM edition Troy battle sights....how hard is it to change the front sight of the MOD 2?  Thanks for any help?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top