Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:07:00 AM EST
For my first ever AR. I am building one from the lower up. I have a RRA stripped lower. It wasn't my first choice but... I'm going to be building around it. I have a RRA LPK and two stage trigger on the way. My question is. Color match aside does anyone foresee any problems with a BCM 16" M4 upper not fitting properly? I have been reading different stories lately about quality being put to the side over quantity (I am not implying issues with BCM). If it is going to be an issue. I will be going a different route with a upper. Does anyone have pics of a RRA lower w/ BCM upper? Thanks
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:41:03 AM EST
Originally Posted By hvilleGiXXXer:
For my first ever AR. I am building one from the lower up. I have a RRA stripped lower. It wasn't my first choice but... I'm going to be building around it. I have a RRA LPK and two stage trigger on the way. My question is. Color match aside does anyone foresee any problems with a BCM 16" M4 upper not fitting properly? None at all.

I have been reading different stories lately about quality being put to the side over quantity (I am not implying issues with BCM). If it is going to be an issue. I will be going a different route with a upper. Does anyone have pics of a RRA lower w/ BCM upper? Thanks What QC issues do you speak of? There's issues as of late with LMT BCG's, but I haven't heard anything negative about BCM.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:26:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 6:31:36 AM EST by rreynol]
I have a setup like you're describing. 16" BCM M4 on a RRA lower. Aside from some differences with the finish color, they work great together.

Link to pic (321KB):
BCM M4 Upper on RRA Lower (1024x728)
Top Top