Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/10/2011 5:45:13 AM EDT
Hi Guys.  I'm in the process of building my second AR and have decided to go for something different with this setup.  So I've decided on a 16" carbine (1:7 twist) with a standard gas block.  Pretty basic, so I didn't think it would be a problem.  To my surprise Midway didn't have it.  In fact their barrel selection is very limited.  I've had very good luck with them in the past on other items though.  At the moment, the Stag seems like the most likely choice, but I would like to hear your recommendations as well.  By the way, please include the website where the barrel can be bought along with your recommendation.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:51:32 AM EDT
[#1]
For a standard Chrome lined I would go with Bravo Company or Daniel Defense.  Also check out RainierArms.com...they have a very good selection and a few different brands to check out.  They are also a site sponsor and have awesome customer service.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:47:03 AM EDT
[#2]
When I build my next one I'm going to get a centurion arms LT WT barrel

Simmiler to the noveske N4 that it has a thicker chrome lining
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Good recommendations guys.  Thanks.  I'll check them out.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top