Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2004 2:44:44 PM EDT
Came across this website with great pics from snipers deployed in IRAQ and AFGANASTAN.
http://adoptasniper.org/photos/index.php
The website itself seems to be a real good cause. Sorry if this has ben posted prior.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]
This site is run by a long time personal friend, fellow shooter and local police sniper, Brian Sain. It's legit and a very worthy cause.
All support will be appreciated.

adoptasniper.org/#
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Tman.

How about a rant ...

Went to the Post Office today with 17 # 7 USPS boxes (12x12x12 roughly) and six m14 stocks in shipping tubes for the boys in Company A-Z.

Got to the P.O. at lunch ... first in line for the very first time. Only one teller working ... Everybody behind me had to wait on THEIR lunch break for a change. I was dressed in typical detective attire ... shirt, tie, pistol, badge, etc.

I had the motherlode of packages for the boys stacked up and could feel the tension so I turned and told everyone the stuff was for the troops and that I did not really feel the need to apologize for our soldiers and marines because they had to wait a few minutes. Most said ... "Hey no problem."

One lady however, stormed off all exasperated ... saying she guessed she would have to come back because she didn't want to get fired.

A little while later, some old bat spoke up and said "Well, I guess we can blame all of this on Bush too".

Bad move ... not on my watch.

I turned and told her ...

"Why the hell not lady, stupid people like you blame him for every thing else. If Clinton had not emasculated our military, I wouldn't even have to be doing this and you wouldn't have to wait on me. And just think ... it could be worse ... we could all be outside in the 120 degree desert heat, wearing Level IV body armor as enemy mortars blew us all to bits" ...

You coulda heard a pin drop.

I just turned and went back to my business.

Needless to say ... The maniacal Cajun with the Glock 35 had no more cute comments from the peanut gallery.

Old girl picked the wrong day.

Waiting on the call from IAD now ...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Good on ya!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see some more of the roster hogs around.

I more or less lurk the Duty Roster these days but I occasionally post over there from time to time.   I stopped posting regularly about the time Bravo went on hiatus, nice to see him posting about the marvel that is the M25 once again.

Sain, great work, great site, and great burn on the wrinkled bat at the post office.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:06:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Only thing you did wrong is not say m'am.  LOL

You didn't violate any laws so feed the bitch fish heads!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Good call & good luck with the rat squad.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:28:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

At which time they will say, "Not again, you crazy coonass."
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:40:47 AM EDT
[#9]
GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:24:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At which time they will say, "Not again, you crazy coonass."

They ain't gettin no cherry OP.

BK
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:40:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Kick ass!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Good job!

- BG
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:09:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Brian,

As long as it was the truth, it was the lawfull and right thing to do.

"Correct" and "Legal"  are matters  that subhumans can wrangle over all the way to hell.

We are only judged once in the end.

We all either have family or friends over there in our name.

Thanks.
S-28

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top