Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2003 7:54:29 PM EDT
I dont know if you anyone has noticed but I am sure some of you have. August's Issue of Guns and Ammo has a section on awesome AR's. I have not read it yet. I Only read magazines when I am on the can. I did a search for Guns and Ammo and did not get a hit so I decided to post this.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
It really wasn't much.  Only stuff about prebuilt "tactical carbines" you know like the "Thunder Ranch" shit.

Luckly I had Mexican food the day I got that issue because I too only engage in the literrary arts on the toilet.  [puke]
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 9:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a thread on this not too long ago and the guy who wrote it for G&A gave some interesting answers. Don't remember exactly when. You need to keep looking.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:36:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There was a thread on this not too long ago and the guy who wrote it for G&A gave some interesting answers. Don't remember exactly when. You need to keep looking.
View Quote

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=164375
Steve.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:11:12 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=164375[/url]

Rick

Link Posted: 8/9/2003 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#5]
this months edition basically says that once the AWB dies we'll all be able to buy a G36 and other HK weapons.  uh...what about the 89 import ban?  barely touches on AR style weapons in the article.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top