Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2003 8:45:47 PM EDT
I have seen this mount selling for about $120 dollars. However, at botachtactical.com they are selling it for $40. This sounds very fishy to me, but I am strapped for cash. Should I trust them or not?
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#1]
That's not the 39 they are selling it's the  
ARMS #39T - Bi Lever Top Rail

[img]http://us.st3.yimg.com/store5.yimg.com/I/botach_1750_92289747[/img]

The 39T is the ad on top rail to the old style 39.  The new style 39s have that built on already.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
You bet there is something fishy, I don't think anyone could make one for anywhere that price, never mind sell it for that. Botach don't have a very good rep., so if you buy it be prepaired for some kind of problem. ARMS stands behind all it's products, but you have to show them proof of purchase and Botach is not an authorised dealer as we have seen before by ARMS and other makers. You can't get a replacement/warrantee on something that Botch is trying to hustle. Your $40 bucks plus postage.:)
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY, WELL DO YA?
Good shootin, Jack
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top