Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 11:15:03 AM EDT
Hey guys (or Gals if it applies),

Where is the best place to buy some armorer's tools?  I need some upper blocks, headspace gauges, punches pins etc....  Anyone know of a good place one stop shop.  I live in WY so it will have to be an online order.  I would appreciate your help.

Shawn

PS: Excuse the crappy spelling
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I got most of mine from here ,  http://gunsnstuff.net/ , Prices are much cheaper than say Brownells . For instance got my Brownells action block set from gunsnstuff for $33 and it is $68 from Brownells site ! Although Brownells does have some stuff that they don't . I'm sure there are several other places too , just what comes to mind right now .
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Try the industry section and looks on their websites. I know Adco has some stuff but it depends on what you need.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:25:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Specialized Armament Warehouse (www.sawsales.com) has complete armorers kits for the AR-15/M-16 series of rifles as well as individual tools.   Ken has a new tool for the removal of the ejector pin & spring, which I have used and is awesome.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Uhm sawsales.com is just that!....don't think that is the right website
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#5]
found it!here it is

http://www.sawlesales.com/
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top