Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/1/2020 4:14:10 PM
4/1/2020 6:58:51 AM
Posted: 1/9/2005 11:15:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2005 11:16:11 AM EDT by spmccafferty]
Hey guys (or Gals if it applies),

Where is the best place to buy some armorer's tools?  I need some upper blocks, headspace gauges, punches pins etc....  Anyone know of a good place one stop shop.  I live in WY so it will have to be an online order.  I would appreciate your help.


PS: Excuse the crappy spelling
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:53:20 AM EDT
I got most of mine from here ,  http://gunsnstuff.net/ , Prices are much cheaper than say Brownells . For instance got my Brownells action block set from gunsnstuff for $33 and it is $68 from Brownells site ! Although Brownells does have some stuff that they don't . I'm sure there are several other places too , just what comes to mind right now .
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:00:25 PM EDT
Try the industry section and looks on their websites. I know Adco has some stuff but it depends on what you need.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:25:22 PM EDT
Specialized Armament Warehouse (www.sawsales.com) has complete armorers kits for the AR-15/M-16 series of rifles as well as individual tools.   Ken has a new tool for the removal of the ejector pin & spring, which I have used and is awesome.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:04:49 PM EDT
Uhm sawsales.com is just that!....don't think that is the right website
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:06:25 PM EDT
found it!here it is

Top Top