Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 11:29:47 AM EDT
Hi Guys

Do any of you know what thread the muzzle break is on the armi jager M16 look a like ?

Unf or Unef ? or the TPI

Cheers

Steve
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi, is this the 22lr? I had a Armi Jager AP74 that looked like an AR-15/M-16 If it is the same I think I still have the owners manual. i'll look around for it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hi, is this the 22lr? I had a Armi Jager AP74 that looked like an AR-15/M-16 If it is the same I think I still have the owners manual. i'll look around for it.

I think thats the one, if you find it i just need to know the thread type for the flash hider/muzzle break.

Cheers

Steve
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I dunno what it is, but it is NOT the same as on an AR.

To put an AR flash on mine, I wrapped the barrel threads with several layers of black plastic tape, and then threaded a USGI unit on over that. Worked like a champ.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I looked at the owners manual. In the parts break down it shows the threaded barrel and flash hider separately but doesn't give the TPI. I don't have the gun or I'd remove the flash hider and count the threads.  I'd be happy to email you the owners manual for the AP74. BobK
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hi Guys

Do any of you know what thread the muzzle break is on the armi jager M16 look a like ?

Unf or Unef ? or the TPI

Cheers

Steve

Steve,
You don't have a parts source there in the good old UK, do you?  I know several folks, myself included, who would just about kill to get some spares for the old AP74.  Specifically, an extractor, spring and pin.

thanks,

ka
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top