Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2003 9:44:45 AM EDT
Anyone seen or have these? I've seen 'em in their ads and catalog but haven't heard any feed back on how they are?
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw them at the shot show last year. They had one that was a free floater and one that attached in front retaining plate like standard gaurds. The two I saw were both midlength.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to see pics of the $179 Armalite 1913 carbine rail system with KAC rail panels.

For only $50 more than a Fobus M44, this could be the durable rail system for the masses.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:41:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Corey - same thing I was thinking, I would just like to know a little more about them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a set of carbine and when they came they were mid's, They didnt bother to tell me when I ordered that they dont make carbine only mid's and full.  I tried the KAC cover on it while I had it and it didnt lock on.  It seems to be a very well built piece of gear but for 85 bucks more I will stick to the RAS.  I didnt like the fobus so I am going to sell them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top